OUR GOAL

Have you ever had the same meal for an entire week? A month? A year?

What if you had to eat the same exact meal for your whole life? This is essentially what most of us do to our pets.

LET US CHANGE THAT!

We want to help you feed your dog only with natural ingredients that provide all the necessary nutrients for proper nutrition. We offer a ready-made blend of organic beef, organs and bones so that your dog has everything balanced in one meal.
Our meals are 80% beef and veal, 15% organs and 5% bones. Which is 95% of BARF DIET. The remaining 5% are 1% fruits, 3% vegetables and 2% adds (yoghurt, nuts, seeds, supplements)